MLA Annual Conference ~ Cambridge MA ~ April 24th - 26th ~ Exhibits April 24th and 25th
This year the Massachusetts Library Association will retrun to a two and a half day format, which has been very positively received by our attendees. MLA is once again hosting a tightly focussed conference which maximizes its benefits to our attendees and exhibitors. The exhibit hall is a great time to meet new contacts and reenforce relationships with the customers you already know. We have worked hard to limit the amount of time you have to give up to be on the floor while making sure that there is plenty of exclusive hall time for one on one contacts. The exhibit hall will be open both the conference days, providing the maximum number of attendees the chance to visit.
You are making a smart choice!
- Over 500 librarians from across the commonwealth attend the MLA annual conference each year. Attendees include key decision makers in public, special, school, and academic libraries.
- The MLA conference provides attendees and exhibitors national conference impact, with local conference convenience and price.
- The Massachusetts Library Association conference has a reputation for bringing national quality speakers and sessions to our own back yard. As a result, we believe many libraries are choosing to send their staff to our conference over the more expensive national conferences.
- With our send 3, get 1 free registration offer, we encourage libraries to send as many staff members as possible. In addition MLA offers scholarships to some first time attendees and students each year.
- We have another great location! This year the MLA conference will be held on the third floor of the Hyatt in Cambridge. This centrally located and airy space provides all the amenities you expect from a convention center with a compact floor plan to boost traffic.
- The conference center features wireless internet through the site and a fully carpeted exhibit space.
What exhibit spaces are available?
Our 8’ x10; booths give you ample space to display and demonstrate your product or service.With a booth you receive: 8’ high back wall and 3’ high side drape One (1) 8’ x 30” skirted table (uniform in color) Two (2) folding chairs One (1) wastebasket with liner One (1) 7” x 44” (one-line) ID sign with booth number
Table Top $470
The tablet top space is a great alternative for those who do not have the need or budget for a booth space.With a table space you receive: One (1) 8’ x 30” skirted table (uniform in color) Two (2) folding chairs One (1) 7” x 44” (one-line) ID sign with booth number
Empty Space $375
The empty space provides you with One (1) 8’ x 30” draped space.
Registration is based upon a first-come first-served basis and space is limited.
REGISTER BY March 15th TO AVOID THE LATE REGISTRATION FEE.
MEET THE MARCH 31st DEADLINE for listing in the final program which will include advertisements for sponsors.
GET DIRECT ACCESS to more than 500 key decision-makers throughout the library communities not only in Massachusetts but Rhode Island, Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.